Y'all, I'm still getting used to the idea that Christmas has come and gone.  I just can't believe it's over! I'm also trying to get used to the weather.  We were lucky enough to spend New Year's in Palm Springs where I was blissfully unaware of the impending Polar Vortex situation happening all over the country.  And now that I'm back in KC, I feel the need to go back to sunny Palm Springs with the same intensity as Jack from LOST when he tells Kate, "We have to go back!

But, since I'm here for awhile, I thought I'd share this wonderful little shop I happened upon while I was waiting for Kip to pick up some children's Tylenol in CVS.  It was late at night and I was sitting in the car outside this adorable store Karen Harlow for the Home, and as I sat, I thought, "wow, I want everything in there!"

So, of course, we went back and I practically chained myself to the ticking sofas with chintz pillows and tried to establish residence in the store. 

Behold ...


Just a nice little unassuming shop from the outside, but inside is my happy place
I loved these little trays, especially the one that said, "Stick Around, I May Need Someone To Blame"


The store was basically what I want my house to look like

Hey gorgeous blue and white pillow, I should have bought you!

I spy Vueve

Lots of pretty wood pieces

It's hard to tell in the picture, but the sofa is covered in ticking.  The coffee table was huge and gorgeous, these pictures don't do it justice

I LOVED these green and white chintz pillows.

LOVED
Ahh those pillows were really my favorite part.  I'm going to make it a point to visit there every time I'm out that way.  It's really a gorgeous little shop filled with so many goodies.  After browsing her web site, it looks as though an online shop might be coming soon?! If that's the case we will all be better off in life.  She offers design services as well and based on what I saw on her shop, I would hire her in a heartbeat. 

Now, somebody bring me some sunshine and warm temperatures. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top