Helloo Y'all! As promised, I'm finally bringing you some more pretties from the long lost (May/June 2013) issue of The English Home, which I found whilst cleaning out my kitchen hutch.  (Note: no other cleaning has taken place since that epic purge.  wamp wump.)

*Yes, I shamelessly took photos of the pages with my iPhone because my scanner makes everything look like it's from 1982.  I suggest if you like what you see, get a subscription to The English Home here for much better images :)  Also these photos are not all from the same house. 




I'm currently obsessed with large roll-arm sofas like striped the one above.  I love a sofa that demands one curl up on it rather than sit.  I'm trying to find one for my library that's not too pricey, since we just bought a new sofa for the family room. 




The bedroom above is so pretty to me.  I love how the mahogany writing desk is the star.  According to the magazine, the walls are painted Farrow & Ball Clunch, which my friend over at Things That Inspire suggested I try for the dining room.  The way it looks with that desk may have me ordering another sample.  

The rest is all from the same house. 

Oh heyy dream house!








Lots of white and wood, which you know next to blue and white is my favorite look.  How about that cane bed in the last picture?  It's just really, really lovely. 

I hope this makes up for my lack of posting the last two days! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top