Speaking of girly (see yesterday), last week I came across this fresh and feminine Dallas bungalow from Collins Interiors?  As my friends would say, it has all my colors!














I love seeing this smaller University Park home dressed to the nines.  It just goes to show, you don't need a giant McMansion to have a super classy, gorgeous home like this.  I'm soo in love with the master bedroom.  The bed looks heavenly and the color palette so refreshing and relaxing at the same time.  I'm in that phase of sleep deprivation where I start to see pictures of other people's bedrooms and I dream about what it would be like to sleep there uninterrupted.  It's totally creepy and something I have to make a concerted effort not to act on (not really, but maybe).   Like, I know that if one day I lost my marbles, you'd probably find me curled up in a stranger's cozy bed with no explanation as to how I got there.  And with that, this post has taken a turn in a weird direction. 

If you want to see more and read more about this fab Park Cities home, check it out over here at Domaine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top