Morning y'all! I hope everyone had a lovely weekend.  I'm not gonna lie I was once again unimpressed with the Super Bowl commercials.  I did cry at one commercial after the game that had kids winning their athletic events.  I don't even remember what it was for, but I started picturing Edward scoring his first goal in soccer and I lost it.  I'm crying right now.  This is embarrassing.  I'm not even drunk or pregnant.

Anyway, here's a moodboard for y'all today.  It's sort of a Peter Pan theme in honor of this evening's Jake & the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns.  It's my husband's Edward's favorite show, and the return of Peter Pan is pretty epic.

Baby Boy's Peter Pan Nursery
It's fairly simple.  I love the idea of plaid carpet in a little boy's nursery.  I fell in love with this handmade Neverland wallpaper after a lovely reader sent me the sweetest email.  She works for a UK company called Unique Boutique that sells some really fun and dare I say it, unique, items.   If you're bored or in the mood to procrastinate, you should check them out.  They also have a sister company called Unique Home Stays, which will occupy the rest of your hours as you daydream about future vacays you have to take.  I will show you my favesie tomorrow ;)

In honor of Madonna's Super Bowl halftime show, World Peace y'all.*

*I'm so happy that Madonna's for world peace.  It's always nice to know what side of the issue a celebrity is on so that I can judge them appropriately.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top