One of the benefits of cleaning out spaces is sometimes you find a little treasure.  Yesterday, when I was cleaning out the hutch in my kitchen a.k.a. the place I put things when company comes by, I found the May/June Issue of The English Home that I never read.  This is one of my favorite magazines.  It's a bit of a gamble when I buy it at the grocery store because it's kinda pricey and it's covered in plastic so you never know what you're going to get inside.  But I like to live on the edge, and most of the time I'm left totally inspired!  Such was the case with this issue.  It's sooo lovely! 

Here's a glimpse:




Holy gallery wall inspiration! 

* Ok, I did a horrible job scanning, but I was doing it with one hand while holding a baby who was practicing his back-dive in the other.  I'll try and update this post later with better images.  It may be better for me to take a picture with my iPhone since my scanner makes every image look like it's from 1982. 

Also, I'm going to bring you tons more next week because the entire issue is sooo goooood.

If you want to see my hutch clean-out see yesterday's updated post.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top