Miles Redd - duh!

Baah! I fully intended to post everyday this week. I have lots to share, but some how the posts never manifested magically from my fingers. Laundry didn't manage to get done either and the toys did not put themselves away. I was really very busy, but I'm not sure with what at the end of the day.

Moms, especially stay-at-home moms of little ones (since they are usually attached to you at all times), do you ever feel like you spend all day doing stuff and you know you did a lot because you're exhausted  by the end of the day, yet you couldn't tell anyone what you actually did that day? I mean, some days I have nothing to show for my day even though I feel like I worked my tushy off.  I guess, that's part of the life of the stay-at-home mom.  It's obviously very rewarding in so many ways, I genuinely love it, but it's also hard to gage how you're doing because you don't get a paycheck, or a Christmas bonus and you can't really get fired, unless you're really bad. So you just have to keep going and hope you don't get a bill in the mail for $10,000 in therapy from your child 20 years from now.  Am I right? 

Anyway, The Suze is thankfully in town. We're going to spend the weekend getting this crew healthy and doing a magic voodoo dance to rid this house of kiddie germs.  Have a lovely weekend! 

Enjoy these links!
Speaking of Miles Redd - This Quote Justifies Everything I Stand For ;)

Organizing for Meal Planning When You Have Small Children Trying To Sabotage Your Organizing and Pinterest Makes You Want to Claw Your Eyeballs Out

Always Love Jenny's Downton Recaps

The Blueprint Store in Dallas got a Fresh New Look and it is gooood

Love this Posh Park Avenue Duplex

We are sort of in a state of Undecorating at our house too

Old Portraits in Modern Interiors

73 Movies - One Big Dance Scene - This made me happy :)

Small Changes, Big Impact

I love a white kitchen, but this color is so delicious to me!

I really want to try this Spicy Thai Noodle recipe

I also want to try this beef ragu recipe

(I'm so hungry right now)

In case anyone wanted to know what Lamar and Khloe's home looked like (or wanted to buy it)
It's very, um, Kardashian

A Dash (hehe ^^^) of Damask (and quite a different aesthetic from above)

I need some new stationery - these look perfect!

Establishing your morning routine - I need to tape this post to my forehead

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top