* Image via The English Home

This blue kitchen caught my eye while I was flipping through my treasure find The English Home.  It's part of Port Eliot, one of the oldest continually inhabited house in England, dating back thousands of years before Henry VIII.  I would love to cook in here.  Much like I dream of sleeping in other people's bedrooms, I dream of cooking in fabulous kitchens.  I love how this is so different from the modern kitchens we see today.  And that blue is so wonderful.  Ahhh, in my next life I will be born into a grand English home like this one or Downton.  I'd be so great at it. 

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!!

Enjoy these linkies:

We got a new sofa for the family room!  It looks just like this Restoration Hardware sofa.  It should be here on Valentine's Day!

Top Ten Chinoiserie Trends from the expert herself





This tile floor is everything

The following links are to awesome posts from bloggers who've been so sweet to leave comments here on Belclaire House this week! They're all great posts I've enjoyed this week.  I so appreciate your support!

Head over there for a peek at some new blue and white coming & a giveaway 

I've been using a lot of black lately





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top