Happy New Year Y'all! How fun is that cake my sister-in-law made for us last night?!  It was my last indulgence of 2013 and at least the first week of 2014 for that matter.  More on that on Sunday! 

What are your New Year's Resolutions? I jotted some down on my phone before I fell asleep last night, (yes, well before the midnight bell tolled. Such is life with a baby - sleep when you can) 


We'll see how it goes! I'd also like to add sleep training Christopher.  The kid got into some bad habits over the holidays leaving this mama exhausted! 

I did go for a walk this morning. It's easy when this is your view! 



We head back from Palm Springs tomorrow! Check back Sunday for a Slimdown post about plumping up over Christmas ;). And then back to regular decor posts. 

And remember everyone: 


Happy New Year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top