Ilyanla Organize My Life!

I'm pretty sure I'm getting Oprah people mixed up there. 

See that cute little Rifle Paper Co notebook?  Well, inside is the stuff of pure evil.  A list.  Of things.  I NEEED TO ORGANIZE!  Argh!

I'm admittedly not very organized.  It drives me crazy and drives everyone around me crazy.  I wasn't always this way, but something about having kids has made me put things like "having real places for things" on the back burner.  In fact, if you peak over the mug o' le pens in the picture above you see a nice little bin full of stuff that needs a place.  Soo I'm going to try to tackle some projects and not have a melt down.  Any advice?  I just tried typing "organizing" into Pinterest and now I need a glass of wine and a xanax.

Also, can we talk about some of the ridiculous "organization tips" on Pinterest.  Hang a rake upside down to organize your necklaces!!!  Hahahahahahahahaha. klasdjfh.a kwgrapw, GILIEFGJ

Ok, so this is not so much a post from which you can derive any sort of inspiration.  It's more a cry for help Help me, Oprah!

 I plan on starting with the spot that drives me the most insane (the kitchen hutch) and working from there.  

I'll keep you updated.   

Update: The hutch is clean! One item crossed off my list. It's a start. 


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top