Yes, my friends, another contest entered.  This time the Polyvore Project Decorate series is with one of my favorite blogs, Greige, and Polyvore is offering two contest winners a $500 gift certificate to Jayson Home

Jayson Home is a moodboarder's dream shop.  So many unique pieces and extremely well-curated (I hate to use the word curate outside of the museum/gallery context, it's a weird pet-peeve of mine, but it's the only one I could come up with today so please forgive me.)   So most of the items in this board are from Jayson Home.

I'm imagining this room in a tiny cozy library with a big stone fireplace, lots of old books and windows looking out to a snowy day.  It's sort of a departure from my usual style, but I'm really digging it. Who's ready for Winter?


Casual Luxe Living Room



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top