I mean really, how can I not post this?  It's just so fabulous.  Is it weird that I would use this picture as decor inspiration? Glossy black door, brick, cream, lace, ruffles.  It's all working so well together.  

Have a lovely weekend!

* Programming note:  I will be taking off this Slim Down Sunday because it's my birthday and the last thing I want to do on my birthday is get on a scale and talk about how hard it is to lose baby weight. See ya next week! 


Loving this new blush colorway from Caitlin Wilson - maybe for the basement sofa

* gift idea *  
This a blush candle from Tory Burch's new Home collection 

A pretty home from Dallas-designer and owner of Blueprint Cynthia Collins

BLUE & WHITE: I don't know what this is but I like it

* fancy gift idea * 
Ashley Pittman for Goop
I'll take one of each! 

Furbish Fall Flash Sale
Use Code: FALLFLASH
 (also considering these rainbow stripe pillows for the basement sofa)

* kid toy gift idea *
These rubber cars might seem simple, but kids love them

7 secrets for a happy marriage

I have never considered a yellow sofa, until I saw this post

LOL: little girl makes up tap routine

Lovely Designer Spotlight - Michael S. Smith
y'all I was one of the first few people to follow him on Instagram and he LIKED this picture of my house!!! I almost died. 

An interesting spot for a monogram - I like it!

My kind of farmhouse

Cute Kid Costumes


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top