Hello y'all!  If you ask anyone who knows me to describe me in two words, they would definitely say, "Oh that girl is so sexy glam."  So when I happened upon this contest on Polyvore in conjunction with Honey We're Home, a blog I love, I was like, "oh perf!"  Just kidding.  I don't really talk like that.

Really, I was intrigued by the prize: a $500 gift card to Pottery Barn.  I need a sofa for my library realbad and this would help me get the linen slip-covered English roll-arm that I've been campaigning for.  I also have these PB white pillows that I love, but they cannot be cleaned, so every time I spill red wine on them, I have to go get a new one.  $500 could last me the whole year! (It's a joke, Kip).

Anyway, the theme of the contest is Sexy Glam, which is actually a great theme because you can do some really fun stuff with it.  I immediately though of Kelly Wearstler, but with a classic twist (if that's even a twist.)

So y'all, I present you my version of the Sexy Glam Home.

Sexy Glam Home



Blanket
$290 - coxandcox.co.uk



LSA international
$74 - occa-home.co.uk


Home decor
1stdibs.com



Home wall decor
amazon.com


Kelly Wearstler home decor
kellywearstler.com


Almond plant
lampsplus.com


Grape home decor
1stdibs.com


Gold coffee table
zgallerie.com




What do you think? I feel like everybody looks good in a glowy pink room and there's nothing sexier than a fire, champagne and a fur throw.* AmIrightfolks?

*I'm sorry for that. It's late, and I'm blogging while my infant headbutts my shoulder and my 3-year-old is threatening to eat something he found under the sofa so that sentence was the best I could do.  

Now go heart my board (or set) so I can win :)

BTW, I have always used Olioboard for my moodboards, but I'm really loving Polyvore so much more.  I always thought it was just for fashion boards, but they've ventured into Home Decor and it's really superior to Olioboard.  I'd recommend making the switch. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top