Hello Friends!

Who's snowed in? I am, but it's not so bad.  I should be organizing, but instead I'm making mood boards.  Classic procrastination move on my part.

Do y'all have the Chairish app on your phone? It's an app (and web site) that allows regular folks to buy and sell cool vintage furniture.  They asked me if I would do a mood board for fun using one of their available accent chairs.  Obviously, I'm in.  I'm a nerd and find that kind of thing relaxing.  It' also a nice break from purging and organizing.

So I picked out this blue velvet number to take a room from white to bright per their request.


So pretty right?  I can't believe it hasn't sold yet.  I love an accent chair.  A room with lots of seating just looks more inviting, plus I'm always looking for a chance to sit down.  

Here's how I would use it: 
Blue Velvet Accent Chair (Chairish)




I love a bright pop of blue in an otherwise neutral room. This chair is bold and fun, but I also think it's really versatile.  I'd prop it right under a fun piece of art like the one above from my sister's friend and amazing artist, Hallie Eubanks.  I like the idea of a fancy french velvet chair mixed with slightly more contemporary furniture.  The two white lacquered occasional chairs are from Chairish as well.

#blueandwhiteforever right?

And, I'm back on my antelope carpet kick.

Do you like?  I think I'd be pretty relaxed in here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top