The extent of my Fall decorating y'all.  It's actually better than last year when I only had one pumpkin.  I'd love to go all out for Fall, but getting my house clean before Christmas is goal #1.  Kip has been out of town for the last three days so it pretty much looks like a bomb went off in here.  Usually when he gets home, I throw the baby in his arms and do a quick run around the house picking up as much as I can.  Then he'll start to walk toward me with the baby, which sends me into panic mode because I know that he's about to give him back.  It's not that I don't love holding my baby, believe me I would love to hire someone to do everything for me while I sit and snuggle my baby all day.  And just to show you how ADD my brain is, the whole time I'm typing this I'm thinking, I want to paint that fireplace.  It's looks very beige-y in the picture, but it's actually a pretty French Grey in real life.  But the picture is telling me to paint it white. Oy vey! I need help.  

Well, I hope y'all have a lovely weekend! Enjoy these links!


The Enchanted Home is having a Blue & White Love contest
(of course I'll be sending in my pics)

Somebody with a little girl, buy this denim dress for her.  It's beyond cute.  

Deep Dish Pie Plates just in time 
 


Always love when designers share their favorite paint colors


A great gift idea - 'tis the season!   

A great thing to do this Thanksgiving!


Some pretty awesome before and afters

I just bought these Old Navy shoes and I'm kind of obsessed

Also, this is my new diaper bag that's not at all a diaper bag
(the salesgirl at Madewell told me another girl came in and had a liner custom-made on Etsy, I'm still searching but when I find it I'll let you know!)



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top