Hello Loves! Let's chat for a minute. You, me and The Real Housewives.  I know my blogging has been few and far between since I had my little nugget. Having a second baby definitely leaves me with less time to blog, but I think I'm also starting to realize I want to make a change.  Not a huge change, just like a little facelift, a tweak, like Jacquelin Laurita.


real housewives of new jersey gif
 
A refresher, if you will.

I want this blog to be more than just sharing pretty pictures and I feel I need a revamp.

real housewives of new york gif

So I'm soliciting advice from my fellow bloggers and friends-in-the-know.  Who designed your blog? Do you like them? Do they help you with updates or give you tools to make them themselves?  I'm in uncharted territory here.  I used to do stuff like this in college, but that was in ancient times.  Now I'm willing to pay someone to do it for me.

real housewives of atlanta gif


I think.

It feels like the right time and might help me take whatever this is I'm doing to the next level, whatever that is. (How's that for strategery?) 

real housewives countess luann gif


I'm always skeptical of change (side-eye new iPhone update)

real housewives of orange county gif


and sometimes wonder if it needs to happen (ahem Houston's which is now Hillstone but everybody still calls it Houston's).

 brandi glanville adrienne maloof gif

But I feel like this is a good time to spruce things up a bit and bring you more content.

Soo I'll be taking the next few weeks to try and figure that out (I'll still be here blogging during those special times when both children are napping).  I'd love any feedback. What do you want more of?  less of?  Be honest.  

Don't worry my love for blue and white and my need to share it with everyone will never change.  


real housewives of atlanta gif

xo,
Jennifer 

P.S. I miss Sheree.  

P.P.S.  Did you know .gif is pronounced jif???? 

* a Gifs via WiffleGifs #real housewives

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top