Recovering from a Halloween hangover of the sugar overload variety.  There's nothing cuter than a bunch of three and four-year-olds running door to door trick-or-treating in costume.  And then there's nothing scarier than a three-year-old boss on the downward spiral from a sugar high.  I will be taking the weekend to relax and enjoy the Fall weather. 

Enjoy these links!

Pretty Place Settings 

The Beautiful Sets in Baz Luhrmann's Great Gatsby 

This Chelsea Townhouse is heavenly

This velvet tufted chesterfield is also my idea of fall decorating heaven

I will take one of these pink coats please
(25% off your purchase of $150 or more today)


* gift idea *
Felix Doolittle is having a sale on these small note cards

If you've ever tried to coordinate brunch with your girlfriends you will love this 

Great Sectional Inspiration

This Proves It:  I have nothing in common with Somali Pirates  

I picked up these Target Booties on the advice of Erin Gates and they are great!

A New Perspective for Moms - Boy, I needed this today!

Blue in the Bathroom

Love this Farmhouse Fix Up

Sesame Street does Homeland - omg


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top