Alright y'all, I'm thisclose to hiring someone to do my bedroom for me.  Actually, I know what my problem is, I like fancy things.  The bedrooms I regularly pin belong to like old French princesses and Ladies and such.  I also like to change my mind about 1 million times.  Combine those super high-maintenance tendencies with the whole "negotiating with your husband" bit and I find myself overwhelmed with indecision.  Oh and pregnancy brain is killing my creative skillz. 

But ultimately I want to love my bedroom.  I want it to be a sanctuary and a place to rest my mind. Soo I decided to go back to basics and make it simple and easy to change 10 years down the line. 

Here are two variations I came up with:

Blue & White


Pale Blush

The first one centers around this Aerin Lauder for Lee Jofa fabric that I would need to somehow get my hands on.  



The second one centers around one of Mary Mcdonald's blush prints that I've long admired.  I like this one because I can get my pink room without painting the walls, which would make Kip happy. 



* Mary, if you're out there reading, a.) I love you and think you're really pretty and b.) can you call up Andy Cohen and pitch redoing this bedroom for Bravo?  I'm sure they'd be happy to pay for it and I promise to give good TV.  I'll even pretend to send you an Edible Arrangement as a thank you gift. 

I have no dignity. 

Thoughts? (on the mood boards, not my dignity)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top