Any fun plans this weekend?  We have nothing going on.  At least, I don't think we do.  My pregnancy brain is out of control.  Sometimes I leave the house and think, "wait, do I have pants on?"  I'm the biggest airhead right now.  It's been a long two weeks and I'm ready to just relax.  I hope it's nice this weekend!  It still doesn't feel like summer yet.  

There will be more from the Houses in Which I Could Live series next week, so I hope you're not sick of it! It's like playing virtual House Hunters (with large budgets).

Hope you enjoy these linkies!

xo


I'd live in this house, too

Finally, a baby elephant print!!

FUNNYHAHA: Relationships

I love this room 

A pretty little carved shell dish for jewelry
I'm constantly removing jewelry all over the house 

I love these chairs in this Palm Springs pad

Considering this Jonathan Adler for JCP desk for Edward's big boy room

This stenciled wall turned out so cute

Omg this wedding! I want to see more!

Definitely want to make this marinara sauce with Gwyneth Paltrow's meatballs next week

A lovely dream kitchen

Cool built-in bunk beds

Kate Middleton's perfect hair (sigh)





 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top