I love this next estate because it's so wonderfully Caribbean and not overly precious.  I can imagine myself living here for months at a time wearing flowy caftans, frolicking with my husband and kids, never brushing my hair and perhaps writing a novel about fabulous people living on a fabulous Caribbean estate being fabulous. 

The Mellon Estate is in located in Antigua and overlooks Half Moon Bay.  It has been the longtime family vacation home of Rachel "Bunny" Mellon and her late husband, philanthropist and banking heir Paul Mellon.  It is listed for $11.5 million and is located in the Mill Reef Club, a member's only resort - my kind of of place. 






















  

I'm just so in love with this place.  I'm more relaxed having looked at these pictures.  Can you imagine actually vacationing here? 

If you want to know more about The Mellon Estate at Mill Reef visit the listing here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top