Morning y'all! So my bestie just returned from a trip to Charleston where she will be moving in a couple months and I'm beyond excited for her.  Charleston is one of my favorite cities and I always tell Kip if he got an opportunity to move there, he wouldn't even have to run it by me.  Of course, that will probably never happen since we have things pretty good right here in Kansas City.  So instead, I'm going to enjoy knowing my best friend is there and I can visit her any time I want. 

It doesn't stop me from checking out a little historic Charleston real estate (outside my budget, of course).  I would LOVE to have a home in historic Charleston and this Church St. home looks just about perfect for me.  I'll take it fully furnished please :)
















I love everything about this house, even the pale yellow kitchen, which is normally not my thing.  And the shutters ... The Suze is probably feverishly pinning those right now.  

You can find out more about this listing (and buy it for me) here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top