Um yeah, this could go on for awhile.  I'm in vacation home mode in my head and I don't see it ending anytime soon.  I can't talk about vacation homes without including one from my favorite place on Earth: Sea Island, Giorgia.  We are going back in a couple of weeks (where I will undoubtedly be waddling up and down the beach in a muumuu).  It will be my last trip before Little arrives (omg)!

This home I chose mostly for the exterior and the fact that it's on the beach.  I can literally see myself luxuriating by the pool sipping a Sea Breeze with crushed ice (my usual Sea Island beverage) and reading a book while Edward plays in the yard and says things like, "Mummy (he's British in my fantasies), I love it when you relax! I'm just going to entertain myself for awhile.  By the way, you're looking almost too skinny, Mummy.  I'll have Daddy bring you some cheese and crackers."




  
 




If any of y'all end up purchasing this property, let me know and I'll gladly join y'all on your vacays.  I'm really fun to travel with and pretty low key.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top