First and foremost Happy Father's Day to my darling Kippy! You're an amazing dad to our little Edward!  Also, Happy Father's Day to my own Dad, who has handled the shock of having three crazy and high maintenance girls (and one semi-high maintenance boy) with grace and kindness.  I love you both so much!

I hope y'all have a lovely weekend!

xo


We have loved our patio in our new house!


Lots of umbrellas -ellas -ellas 
We need two for our patio - I'm eyeing the fringed ones 
 
Just some pretty houses from another blogger who loves to drive around pretty neighborhoods

A sneak peek at the next issue of Veranda - definitely buying this one!

If I were a chicken, I would want to live here

A lovely listing from my little sissy

Every young lady should start a ginger jar collection

Interesting observations on happiness from the unhappiest place on Earth.



Good Answer: If you could have dinner with anyone – dead or alive – who would you pick?

I'm not gonna lie, I can't wait to see The Bling Ring 
(remember this hilarious phone call to a Vanity Fair writer on E's Pretty Wild?)

If I ever build a tree house ...

I made this Kale Caesar Salad this week and I'm obsessed



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top