Pardon any wonkiness here. I'm blogging from my phone because my trackpad died and I'm out of batteries (of course!). Hopefully, I can get to the store and post some links for y'all later this afternoon! 

I'm taking next week off to enjoy some family & beach time before baby crunch time begins. July will be all about nesting and gathering and nesting as we prepare to welcome Little Robertson to the family! He is really making his presence known in my belly these days. 

Check back later today for some links! 

P.S.  Shout out to my friend Tobe at Because It's Awesome! We finally had dinner last night after years of being blog friends. It was so fun to talk pregnancy (our babies are due days apart), blogging and our expensive taste. Can't wait to do it again!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top