I don't know what it is about this small glimpse of a kitchen, but it has left me desperate to see more.  Something about it just draws me in, like I need to cook Thanksgiving dinner there.  It belongs to London antiques dealer Will Fisher and the rest of his London home is decorated in a similar well-edited fashion.  Y'all, the subway tiles are actual tiles salvaged from the New York subway.  I just love how it is so unfussy yet probably holds so many stories.

This weekend my law school girlfriends are coming over for our annual Thanksgiving dinner, which we started as a way to chill out before exams our first year in law school.  I love that we still do it.  Let's just hope I don't screw up the turkey!

Have a lovely weekend y'all!

P.S. I have a little project peak at the end of this post.  If you'd like to share what you would do from there feel free! I'm still gathering ideas even though we've started (eep!)


Ok, yum.

Smokey Violet & Dusky Lavender - gorgeous color combination

Dinovember:  It's happening at our house now
(If you can't beat 'em, join 'em)

Fur throws in action

Looks like I need to check out this Hunter's Alley


Of course, the sitting room in Tory Burch's Beverly Hill's store is my dream room.  Of course.


A Pinecone DIY I could actually do!

I don't know why, but I think this baby sweater is funny



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top