It's not Tuesday. But welcome to my world where I never know what day it is. At least, I know where I am. I'm in Dallas at The Suze's house aka my house aka Edward's house because everything is his right now.  (He later acknowledged that the house belonged to his grandparents, but said it in a way that suggested he owned his grandparents. Gotta admire his conviction.) 

Y'all know I love to share some pretty moments throughout The Suze's house whenever I come home. It always looks so pretty. I swear she'd be a great shelter magazine stylist. So here you are! Expertly taken with my iPhone :)










Yes the Thanksgiving table is already set, but I'm going to wait until tomorrow to share it with you in full. You got a little glimpse above. Have a lovely day! Friends out East, stay safe and warm!! 

xo




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top