We will be doing Thanksgiving in Dallas at The Suze and my Dad's house this year.  This means I don't have to set a table, but I still love looking at inspiration.  

Here are some of my favorites: 










1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8

I'm loving the mix of orange and pink or deep burgundy, gold, silver and white, and lots of flowers.  I love hearty flowers at Thanksgiving because it's that time of year that all of the flowers are gone and things are starting to look dry and bare outside. And how about that monogrammed tablecloth in the last image!

The Suze told me once that her favorite thing to do is set her table with a glass of wine.  It's something I grew up watching her do so I'm not surprised she loves it.  It's definitely one of the lasting images from my childhood, watching my mom float around her dining room with a happy smile on her face strategically placing her china and Waterford and rearranging the flowers she's ordered - something I would be scared to do.  It's funny the things you pick up on as a child. 

See last year's Thanksgiving post and a bit of The Suze's tablescape.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top