love this house

Be honest, y'all.  How many of you have pictures like this on your phone?  Yesterday, both the kids fell asleep in the car (they're both Carcoleptics - #dadjoke) and I decided to drive around and look at houses.  Unfortunately, I didn't get very far because I also decided to drive through Starbucks (first time this week), and the wait took so long they didn't make me pay for my drink.  But I consider it win anyway.  This house is just so adorable and a great example of a new construction done tastefully.  This neighborhood in Kansas City has lots of smaller or rather "normal-sized" homes and while this house definitely stood out as newer, it wasn't overwhelming the rest of the neighborhood.  Growing up in Highland Park, I've seen a lot of monstrosities go up in place of sweet bungalows.  However, the past few times I've visited, I've seen a trend toward more subtle homes like this and I love it.  If I ever built a home it would look a lot like this: french style, white, light shutters, a slate roof, french doors, copper gutters, boxwoods.  I would love to see more of this house! I bet it's really pretty on the inside. 

Do y'all stalk houses?

I stalked my own house years ago and blogged about it here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top