Hello y'all! blogging may be a little spotty over the nexst couple of weeks.  We will be traveling to Dallas over Thanksgiving and then installing new hardwoods in our downstairs (omg!) so we have to move out for about a week (omg!).  I'm trying not to stress about it.  I told Kip I'm just going to go with the flow, but that I may only be doing that on the outside and to be prepared for a complete mental breakdown one day.  Hopefully that doesn't happen, but it could.  Regardless, it's all good stuff and I'm thankful I get to do any of it! 

Have a lovely weekend!

THIS FAMILY ROBERTSON: This week's Dinovember

Isn't the house pictured above wonderful! It's from here.  This guy's work is fantastic. 

Some of these lifehacks are a little ghetto, but some of them are pure genius. 



I wore this lip gloss in high school, too. 

These Thanksgiving Table Ideas are right up my alley.

Chintz 4Ever!








But these watercolors from RH Baby are pretty cute

Probably have to buy this candle based on this blogger's description alone



GIFT GUIDE: For Him (different from above)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top