* 10 points for getting the movie reference of this post's title. 

So I'm blogging from my phone today. 

Why? 

Well, here's a hint. 


Yes, that is a drop cloth behind which I'm not exactly sure what's happening. The plan is to install bookshelves and wainscoting to give it a more library like feel. However, beyond that we are a bit plan-less. Do we paint the wood? Do we stain it? Do we do a light stain with a white-wash? These are decisions that are yet to be made and probably go against every approach to design philosophy ever written. Not only that, I'm not confident our painter even wants to take on the project so I'm looking around for someone new. I have this problem a lot where I set out to hire someone to do something and they act like I've just asked them to fly to the moon. It baffles me. 

That was a long way of explaining that I don't have access to my computer to do proper blog posts. 

So here's a few random things based on pics from my phone (get excited y'all!) 


This morning I looked through my holiday issue of Veranda and there's so much good stuff in there! I can't wait to bring you my faves.  Christopher had a few faves as well. 


My new chinoiserie pillows from Zara Home look great in the guest room! 


Christopher turned 3 months yesterday. WHAT? 


This little stinker is proving the theory that 3 is harder than 2.  We literally had this fight yesterday: 

Me:  I'm the boss and you have to do what I say. 
Edward:  NO, I'M THE BOSS AND YOU DO WHAT I SAY!!

Also, everyday is Opposite Day in his world. I will gladly take book recommendations on how to deal with strong-willed 3 year-olds. 

And even though 3 is challenging, it's also a really funny age, like when he insists on wearing a tiger tail everywhere (even to a Baby Jesus reunion/photoshoot for the church Christmas show) 



And finally, if Edward is not the end of me, these will be. 


Heaven help me. 

Have a lovely day! 

xo



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top