*  Photo by Kelly Christine (a supercool, sweet and extremely talented photographer based in Dallas)

Hello friends! If you are looking for some beautiful spring party inspiration, you have to visit the posts my sister-in-law finally put up from her wedding to none other than my sweet little brother!

Go now and then come back --> Wedding Posts One, Two and Three

I know she was eager to give credit to all of the fabulous people who helped make the day so beautiful and special.  She's sweet like that :) So my first three links (and the photo credit above) are to their awesome vendors whom I've been following all over the Internets thanks to my sister-in-law. 

Enjoy! 

I could look at Emily Clarke Events blog all day long

I am so inspired by Bows and Arrows Flowers (their Instagram always gives me a dose of happy)

I'm also obsessed with Casa De Perrin's Instagram for tabletop inspiration

I signed up for my first birthday party with The Birthday Party Project and I'm beyond excited! What's better and more fulfilling than bringing joy, love and light to children?!




I also want a pink bathroom now

Texas Beauty - this kind of thing fascinates me to no end

A great post on painting brick houses


A genius gadget for small kitchens


Front door color inspiration for people who are fun

This house is fun

A great quote about books (and justification for us book hoarders)
* My Father-in-law's most recent joke: 
It's not justification, it's a work trip, too. 
(I think I'm the only one who appreciates his jokes)


Cute baby gift for a little girl and a little boy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top