*Oscar de la Renta's Bedroom (blue heart emoji!) 

Oh boy, it's been a hectic week! Lots of steps on my Fitbit despite not actually exercising.  Thank you for all of your comments and suggestions on the few posts I did manage to get up this week.  As usual, you were really, truly helpful and always sweet! Y'all are the best! 

Have a lovely weekend!
 
Furniture in the master bathroom when you don't have space for an extra piece.  
(Thank you, Rebecca, for the link in the comments!!) 

I will definitely be popping into the newly renovated Panache Chocolatier next time I'm on the Country Club Plaza - just the organized walls alone are like a little slice of Heaven. And the chocolate ...

My friend Tobe's Master Bedroom ORC Reveal proves just how awesome she is.  It is so cool! 

Another awesome ORC Reveal that I would not have seen if not for your comments! (Thanks again, Rebecca!)

OMG The Pink Pagoda's ORC is soo good.  No words.  Just click and swoon.

Pretty blue and white curtains

Possible drapery fabric for the wood paneled library? 

Looks like the kids are getting penguins for Christmas this year!

My blog friend Tina's Enchanted Home was on a TV Show that I'm probably going to have to start watching now! 

I love this cream and tweed outfit inspiration

Loving Leather Lately (that was fun)

* I just found out my former dance teacher, Miss Dorothy, passed away. Dallas friends reading this will remember her from her days at the Park Cities YMCA and then PCPAC. She was a tiny little force from Boston who had an intense passion for her art and her students. She had such a profound impact on my confidence during a time when most of us need a little boost (side-eye middle school). In a former life, I wanted to be a professional dancer and she always made me believe that was possible.  I didn't get a chance to tell her all of the positive things she did for me so I just wanted to take a moment here to honor her light. 


My little sister doing her best in Miss Doffee's Tiny Dancer's Class


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top