Hi pretties! Two of my favorite girly girls.

Y'ALL, you have to check out my brother and sister-in-law's house in my new favorite online magazine, Bungalow Magazine! I'm not just saying that it's my new fave because their house is in it.  I actually really like the magazine.  It's very interiors heavy, which I love, and the articles really do a great job of answering the questions I would have about a room pictured.  Isn't that all we ever really want from our shelter magazines?! Pretty pictures and someone to walk us through them. 

Buut the fact that their house is in the current issue does give them points on my book for having a good eye ;) 

The sweetest little monkey jumpin' on the bed, oooh that wallpaper.

I've been waiting patiently for someone to properly photograph it so I can share it with you.  My iphone skillz just wouldn't cut it so I never asked.  I knew it would only be a matter of time.  It's too fun not to share. 

It is the cutest, happiest home!  I love that they took an older bungalow, which might've been torn down and replaced with some gigantic monstrosity, and made it new and cool again.  I also love that every detail has a meaning or a story or was thoughtfully selected.  There's nothing in that house that they don't love.







There's more! I can't give it all away :)  Go check out Bungalow Magazine!

Then go check out Little Bean and wish all of the kid's clothes came in adult sizes. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top