Y'all, my bestie from college is coming to visit today and I couldn't be more excited! She's coming with her fiancĂ© all the way from Charleston, and I'm afraid Kansas City will not be welcoming them with beautiful spring weather.  So yesterday I headed to Trader Joe's and loaded up on flowers, chocolates and adult beverages in hopes of giving them a nice welcome. 



This is literally my first time arranging flowers in any way. The closest I've come in the past is removing the baby's breath from a bouquet of roses. I'm not even an amateur. I'm an infant. But the flowers at Trader Joe's were so pretty that I got a little ambitious. I really want to take a class on floral arranging because I know there are so many tricks beyond just putting them in a vase. The end result was a bit moody and haphazard, but I'm enjoying them nonetheless. 

So here are the fruits of my labor.  Be gentle. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top