Pretty from The Suze's House - Missing Home


Hello Friends! At the risk of sounding like an angsty mommy-blogger,  I'm going to just put this out there: I'm over August.  The kids don't go back to school until September and they are both soooo over me, but as much as they don't want to have anything to do with me, they also can't leave my side.  It's like the winds have changed and everyone has completely lost their mind, especially me.  I'm only saying this because I'm confident 99% of my mom friends feel the same way based on conversations we have ... with our eyes ... because No, you may not crawl in the parking lot! Seriously, get up, that's so dangerous!  Look now your brother's doing it! Stop. No. Ok, you, stand right there, next to the car.  Touching the car.  No, with your hand, not your face.  DO NOT lick it, pleaase.  Yes, I see the dragon in the clouds, that's so cool, but seriously you cannot lie down in the street ever.  What?  No, we are not getting a toy today.  

The good news is, I can adjust my attitude.  With wine.  Just kidding.  But seriously, I'm going to try because Lord know I can't rely on my 2-year-old to pull it together.

Now, enjoy these linkies!

This Letter from a Mom to her Kids about Their "Summer Behavior" made me LOL

Back to School Napmats - And you can have them monogrammed!

Ballard is now selling these blue and white placemats I blogged about here - I use them every day!

I just ordered this Vintage French Reptiles print for Edward's room 


A Bunch of Movie Kitchens a la our favorite Nancy Myers 



I love India Hicks, especially when she gives me the wedding details I'm really interested in  



I love the happy, young Chicago apartment of Summer Thornton



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top