Those windows!

Hello friends! I wanted to send you off to your weekend with a pretty picture and some fun links like I did in the good ole days. I went on a little girls' weekend to Dallas last weekend to party with The Birthday Party Project and then have a little R&R.  We went full vacation and stayed at The Mansion.  I'll tell you all about The Birthday Party Project part of our trip next week.  The girls weekend involved poolside beverages, massages, ordering room service and then staying up way too late giggling like we were in high school again.  It was a total mom-cation.  We needed it!  Now y'all go relax and enjoy these linkies with some poolside drinkies!


This blue bedroom looks lovely (yes, I'm still obsessing about bedrooms)

If I could have a Mi Golondrina dress for every day of the week, I'd be set for summer. 


We are one paint bucket away from this happening at our house

Blue heart emojis for this room (Do y'all like to match your emojis to the pictures, like I do?)


A glimspe inside One of Dallas' 10 Most Beautiful Homes (can we do this in Kansas City?) 

So funny, Davis Love (golfer) forgot to invite me to his sprawling estate when I was in Sea Island. 


Nope

Crazy Rich Asians. Read it with your iPhone handy so you can look up all of the fabulous things you didn't know you wanted. 

I love this little New Orleans Garden District cottage with all of my heart


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top