Morning y'all! As I promised yesterday, here are some more pretties I spotted in the TRADhome Spring 2013 issue.  Definitely go check it out.  They profiled 10 new designers to watch and some of them were new to me, which is always fun.  I just pulled some of the images that initially caught my eye.

Like, this pretty closet by Ginger Brewton



Along the same color lines, a simple, but pretty entry vignette by Summer Thornton



A gallery wall from Frances Merrill



Also from Frances Merrill this landing area in gray-green, lilac and pink, which somehow looks completely neutral




And this gorgeous outdoor dining area



Heyy tranquil reading nook, how you doin'?




Then designer Julie Goldman hits us with the most welcoming front door ever.



And finally, we get the most beautiful kitchen cabinets I think I've ever seen from designer Andrew Howard, son of Phoebe and Jim Howard - my faves.  




I mean, just gorgeous.  Way to end on a high note!

Hope you enjoyed! 









0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top