a patio that looks a bit like ours but not covered with snow & ice


Ummmmmmmm y'all,

IT  SNOWED.

A Lot.

Like stick-to-the-ground-tulip-murder snow.

I can't even.  I can't.

(side-eye Gary Lezak *)

* Gary is our local meteorologist whom I mentally pick on mainly because Gary is just a great name to say with a disappointed tone.  Try it.

So if you are like me and curled up in the fetal position crying while a toddler/animal hybrid jumps on your head, pick yourself up and enjoy some of my linkies:


I just printed 150 Instagram photos of Edward for his room
might be one of my favorite things now

These Pink Jessica Simpson Maternity Jeans are on sale and so cute on

Mother's Day Gift Idea: Ginger Jar Scarf 

A great post on dressing southern tots from Dixie Delights - she would know!

I am in love with Hanna Seabrook's home - my kind of gal



A good blue and white post to visit from Tina and The Enchanted Home



If you're going to have a neon sign in your house ...


Green House Love 

Before & After: Love this nursery from Phoebe Howard

What a difference a coat of white paint made on this house
 P.S. So sad to see this blogger leave the blog world :( 
(that sounded kind of morbid, she just decided to stop blogging)

A Pink Chandelier :)

Love this quote!

 I know it's made the rounds, but I still can't get enough of this interview with Ryan Lochte

I made these baked chicken chimichangas the other night - easy & yummy

May have to try these faux flowers

I need to add this china pattern to my collection 


Lest you think I'm being dramatic ...

Leawood, KS - May 2, 2013

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top