Nope.  Pretty sure Bing Crosby did not sing those words.  So rather than acknowledge the big S-word that is coming our way weather-wise, I'm going to dream about my lake house (Kip just rolled his eyes, I can feel it). But I would love to have a little lake house someday.  We don't have a beach near us, but we do have the most gorgeous lake, Tablerock Lake, a couple of hours away.  If I'm going to have a second home, I want it to be a place we could go to often.  This won't happen anytime soon, but it's fun to pretend. 

This Lake Martin, AL retreat from Tracery Interiors captures the freshness of what I would want to do in my lake house.  They used one of their favorite whites, Benjamin Moore China White, through out the house, and I love the look.  See here for some of their favorite whites - they do it so well.  I'm sure some of y'all have seen this before, but I love it so much.  This would be a perfect retreat for me (although I'd add in some more blue and white:) )






Have a lovely day! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top