I know, I know.  Many of y'all are not on the shabby chic or Jessica Simpson train.  But I'm a lover, not a hater and I once had a very special place in my heart for Rachel Ashwell in all her girly, floral slipcovered, distressed, crystal chandelier glory.  I also once ran ten blocks in heels at 6 a.m. to see Jessica Simpson perform on GMA in Bryant Park, and then proceeded to cry when she sang Angels, soo yea, that's special.  Needless to say I'm still a big fan of both ladies.

Jess, we're friends in my head, recently put her Beverly Hills home on the market.  She bought Sharon and Ozzy Osbourne's home that was featured in Architectural Digest, you know the one designed by my Bravo buddy Martyn Lawrence-Bullard.  It is such a small world with these friends of mine. 

Anyway, I find her home to be adorable.  Rachel Ashwell did the interior design and I love it.  I think I will always love slipcovers, flowers, crystal and twinkle light.  I wish I could see what it looked like when it's not stripped down for listing-purposes.  You know there were tons of pictures of Jess all over some of those bare walls ;)

 
 


Love the twinkle lights!

P.S. remember like 10 years ago when Pamela Anderson showed off her shabby chic beach house in Malibu on MTV Cribs? I remember thinking it was soo cool. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top