Morning y'all!

First, I must give a shout out to Mister Kip.  It's his birthday today! I won't bore you with a post about how awesome he is and what an amazing dad he is and how glad I am he was born so I could have a nice, loving husband, BUT he is the best and I'm excited to celebrate with him today.  Love you Mister!!!

I came across this estate listed on Sotheby's that just kind of makes me "Spring happy" - you know, where you hear "Here Comes the Sun" in your head as you watch the flowers bloom, and you run to take a Zyrtec, but then you come back to take a deep breath and exhale all of the stale stuck-in-your-house air that you've been breathing for the last 7 months.  Maybe it's all of the green.  I think it's beautiful. 

It's called the Quinta Patino Estate and it's for sale for a cool $10 million in Portgul.  NBD.   I'm pretty sure no one in Kansas City can get away with a blue and white mural on the outside of their house. I love it.











Have a lovely day!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top