Morning y'all! Just a few links today as I've been too busy/tired to catch up on all my blog reading.  I don't know what I'm going to do when Google Reader disappears.  I have a great system for saving my favorite posts and Google is totally messing it up.  Any suggestions?  

On another note, I'm hoping to get some flowers planted this weekend.  I'm very inspired by all the color around us on our trip to Palm Springs (see above).  Normally, I love the simplicity of white flowers with a lot of greenery, but after experiencing so much white over the winter, I think this spring/summer is going to be all about color.  Last night, Kip came in from sitting outside and declared, "I love our back yard!"  It made me so happy.  It's nice to be in a space you love.  Our backyard is like a little jewel box thanks to the previous owners who used plants and trees over the course of 25 years to create a little privacy.  Our goal is to keep it up as well as they did. 

Have a lovely weekend!


This children's book about a Spoon is so cute and Edward loves it because it mentions ice cream

Love this gorgeous living room reveal

Pretty, neutral (inexpensive) chinoiserie pillow

This yoga bag also makes an awesome diaper bag  

I'm starting to realize I need to get organized for Little Robertson, these diaper bag pouches will help

Tracy Anderson's new studio designed by Windsor Smith is pretty amaze

Ikat and suzani pillow covers for a steal

THE CUTEST celebrity toddlers

Beautiful Blue & White Tablescape

If I lived in New Orleans, I'd be all over this house

Parisian Hideaways

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top