All of his snow and cold weather has got my husband and I desperate to take a vacation. I mean we have serious cabin fever y'all.  Even the dog is starting to bicker at us. Of course, there's the obvious tropical vacations, which we would gladly take with anybody who invited us (really, anybody, we're generally very pleasant to be around and we come complete with an adorable and well-behaved little nugget).

Then yesterday I came across this darling place on the Eastern shore of Maryland called the Inn at Perry Cabin.  I can't believe I haven't heard of it! It looks so charming! Since it is in the Northeast, I had to mentally get myself to July and August in Kansas City, and then pretend that it's just so hot that I must get away.  Once I did that, I was able to imagine myself spa-ing, sailing and eating crab at sunset while marveling at how nice and cool it is in the evenings.

Let me know if you've ever visited the Inn at Perry Cabin.  I'd love to hear you're experiences!











This weekend we are going to start cleaning out the playroom (I'm putting it out there so I'll have some sort of accountability because I will find any excuse not to clean).  I'll have before and after pictures and project updates as we go along.

Happy Friday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top