I came across this bedroom by Ashley Whittaker  while browsing her portfolio and thought, wouldn't it be nice to have such a clean space?  Obviously, I love the room for it's blue and whiteness and very cozy looking bed that's calling my name (people who read this blog probably think I'm the laziest, I'm not, I'm just mourning the sleep I once took for granted pre-bebe).  Anyway, my house is somehow a complete disaster today and it would be nice to have a beautiful photo-shoot ready room that doesn't have dog hair and spit-up clothes strewn about.  It may be a four-cup-of-coffee-morning today to get me moving and cleaning.  Perhaps, I shall put on the Justin Bieber collection that I shamelessly purchased after seeing his movie (which was awesome btw...I'm now a Belieber) and dance my house clean.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top