Here is some blue and white beachy loveliness from Coastal Living.  For those of you who were lucky enough to get snow last night (like moi), be prepared to feel bad about your life.


I can imagine having a fun (rowdy) dinner party here

Not blue & white, but that little girl is just too cute


omg a pink fridge!

clean & sunny 


Ok y'all, The Suze is here and brought a suitcase full of inspiration for the redo she and my dad keep saying they're going to do to their house.  I knew I could count on her to bring me some goodies! She loves to share her ideas so we thought why not put them on here.  Hopefully, seeing her ideas out there in the world (albeit my very tiny blog world) will help her organize her thoughts and get the ball rollin'.

Stay tuned for the series, I'd like to call The Suzeday Files because there are no days in her world, just dreams.  (I don't even really know what that means, but if you know The Suze, you'd get it).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top