Today is a very big day in the world.  Farrow & Ball introduced nine new colors (or colours, if you will).  We are in the middle of Blizzard 2011 and Ms. Britney Spears opened her first virtual pop-up shop.

But perhaps most anticipated in the blog world is the launch of High Gloss Magazine!  And ohmahgah it does not dissappoint! I'm going to have to read it at least 3 or 4 more times today.


A collaboration of some of my favorite bloggers, including Paloma from La Dolce Vita and Erin from Elements of Style, High Gloss offers style and fashion advice (perfect for helping me with my New Year's Resolution to dress cuter), fantastic interiors (including the oh so colorful home of Belclaire House fave Jamie Meares who owns Furbish Studio and blogs at i suwanee), and great articles (I was so excited to see Kansas City's own David Jimenez' article on entertaining...representin').

Love Jamie Meares' bar with the Scalamandre Zebra wallpaper

David Jimenez 
But my absolute favorite is the pink bachelorette pad done by Erin Gates of Elements of Style.  I weeped.   While I love blue & white, pink was my first love and when I see it, I covet.



There's so much more.  Check it out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top