It's a Blizzaster, the Blizzard of Oz, the Blizzard of 2011, I've heard it all.  Basically, it snowed yesterday.  A ton.  And after my husband shoveled the driveway three times in full on ski clothes (complete with goggles), I started to think about how nice it would be to have a mudroom (complete with a crystal chandelier of course).  It would be the ultimate luxury in my dream home.  I can imagine hanging up my Barbour jacket in a neat little cubby, parking my Wellies and having a place to set my glass of wine while I take the leash off of our dog to wipe her paws. Dare to dream people.

Here are some lovely mudrooms on this snowy day.

via SHELTER 

Traditional Home 
DecorPad
DecorPad
Meg Braff via Habitually Chic  
Loi Thai via Cote de Texas 
Miles Redd via High Street Market 
Veranda January 2011

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top