Slim Aarons - Poolside Gossip

It's March.  This is when I start pretending I live in a Slim Aaron's world (particularly Slim Aarons' Palm Springs-style).   This is going to be an incredible month.  We have a trip to Palm Springs and Charleston happening AND we find out if we're having a boy or a girl at the end of the month!  I'm hoping that our trips re-inspire me.  Being cooped up inside has done very little to motivate me blog-wise, hence the light postings this week.  So here's to March being a little more inspired (somebody please go have a mimosa for me right now.  Right now.)

Enjoy a few of these linkies, with champagne drinkies!

 Is this Caftan Dress too Mrs. Roper for a pregnant lady this summer? 

Despite being pregnant, I'm in better B-suit shape than I was last summer 
thanks to my new obsession with The Bar (Method, that is) 
Seriously, wish we had this when I was pregnant with Edward

I may have posted this last week, but I can't remember #pregobrain

Y'all do me a favor and vote for Little Bean for Best Kid's Clothing Shop HERE (on page 4)
  

Get yer Jennifer Lawrence fix here, here and here 

Earlier this week, I stayed up until 1:30 a.m. watch The Women, 
a mediocre movie at best, just so I could catch glimpses of this gorgeous house.  

I'm really loving this diaper bag

I like this house

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top