I'm back-ish.  We turn around and leave for Charleston in a couple of days so I don't know how much blogging I'll get to do this week (I know, we're insane and lucky).  I'm feeling more inspired about the direction I want to go with things in my house, but I'm also trying to hold off on purchases until we find out whether Little Robertson is of the male or female variety (10 more days!).  Obviously, if it's a girl we will be sitting down and outlining our bankruptcy plans. Haaaaaaaaaa just kidding Kip (not really).  If it is a boy, well, I'm doing the guest room pink and he can enjoy an already beautiful nursery full of blue and white.  

However, I just happened to find this pale blush ombre pillow at Target (because apparently I live there as well).  Here it is in our guest room.  Yes, I got all fancy with the iphone pic, but with the filter it shows the color better.  I love it.  Very simple.  I also have some Audubon prints I plan on framing and putting above the bed.  I'm just trying to decide on the frame.  I'm actually horrible at framing things.  I don't know why, but I just can't figure it out.  I also hate having to spend $1 million dollars getting something framed (that might be my problem). 

So that's all I've got today.  I'm working on a plan to do a big house clean out and possible blog sale for stuff that is nice, but I don't have a place for.  Would y'all be interested in that?  I'm a little nervous The Suze will see it and buy it all and then send it back to me with a note saying, "you didn't really want to sell this, did you?" 

Have a lovely day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top