{images via here and here}

Y'all, I have a problem.  I'm addicted to House Hunters.  Like stay up all night and watch 50 episodes until my eyeballs hurt.  It's not normal.  I don't even know why I like it.  I know it's fake, the people drive me crazy, and most of the houses are "meh" at best.  But it's becoming a real problem.   I'd really love to see a House Hunters: New Orleans where the buyers have like a $4 million budget.  That would be amazing.  It could be a 5-hour episode, I don't care. (Seeeee?)  

This really has nothing to do with the two glorious images above, except that I think my addiction is an attempt to fill the big empty hole in my soul that is getting bigger with each non-summer day.  I just want to be outside by a pool or under an umbrella with lots of green around me.  I know, #firstworldproblems I probably need to check myself before I wreck myself, y'all.

But first, I'd also like a Coke Slurpee.  It's my current #1 pregnancy craving now.  There are not a lot of 7-11s in Kansas City so my access is limited.  I'm thinking of going to the movie theater and explaining my situation and asking if they'll just let me in real quick to get a Slushee (not as good as a Slurpee, but it will do).  And then I would ask them to remember me when I come back tomorrowAnyway, this is probably the most random post ever.  Thanks for hanging in there with me.  I blame it on pregnancy hormones and cabin fever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top