Spring will be all about flowers and Zyrtec for me this year.  I'm literally going to be crazy flower lady.  My love for floral chintz is not new, but every time I see it, it seems to be with fresh eyes because I get all giddy.  Kind of like when you see another cute puppy or baby elephant photo on Pinterest.  It never gets old.  I loved seeing these images in the new issue of Lonny of Nicky Haslam's garden room from his book Nicky Haslam's Folly De Grandeur: Romance and Revival in an English Country House.




My best friend's mom has floral chintz-covered sofas in their library.  Growing up, you could find my bestie and I sprawled across these floral-chintz sofas after school watching Saved by the Bell with Dr. Peppers and bowls of goldfish, all hot and smelly from rollerblading with boys.  I mean, really.  Maybe that's why I love it so much now.   Anyway, I will definitely be picking up Nicky Haslam's Folly De Grandeur: Romance and Revival in an English Country House.

Also, check out the March issue of Lonny.  It's really, really good.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top